Thursday, July 20, 2006

Block it !

Good to see the blogspot site accessible again! The block on some of the very widely used blog sites had caused quite a flurry in the indian blogosphere. With protests in the papers and wiki's, blogs have certainly become a source of expression nowadays. A restriction is being seen as a denial of basic freedom. How things have changed!!

But with all the hype and hoopla around, I was relatively immune to the complete episode. Blogs have not yet become a very integral part of me. I hope I can get a bit more involved in the blogosphere in future. A ban of this proposition will hopefully have an effect on me too!!

1 comment:

ganeshram said...

Is it does it happen in india?
I never know this da.
But in pak yes ,it happend/happens
but in india ? i dont see a reson y?